Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Be thankful

So, my revelation today was something I wanted to share.  I have always found it hard to "be satisfied".  I am always striving for more.  Yes, you may first think that this is a good thing; however, it may not always be.  I have an awesome family, great job, good friends, nice house.  The Lord has blessed me beyond my dreams.  I still find myself saying...Maybe I should apply to this job, what is I just moved that door and opened up that wall, what if...

I know that we should usually strive to achieve more and go beyond our comfort zone. But for me, today, I am going to thank God for my blessings.
  •  I am thankful that I have an AWESOME husband.  I've had a horrible one.  I know the difference.  I am thankful.
  • I am thankful that I have a home.  There was a time, many years ago, that I came very close to losing it.  I am thankful.
  • I am thankful for my job.  I have had many great opportunities in life and have never took the time to appreciate it while it was here.  I have been downsized and right sized, fired, and hired.  Ugh..  I am thankful.
  • I am thankful for my family.  I have lost two amazing parents, and one wonderful mother-in-law and still have a lot of family around to spend fun times with.  I am thankful.
  • I am thankful for my children.  As they have grown many changes, and challenges have happened, but they are all on a great path with bright futures.  I am thankful.
So, today is a day that I sit back and say THANK YOU to everyone for all my experiences that make me the person that I am.  What are you thankful for?  Please leave a reply or tweet @saramommamia to share and be thankful for what blessings we have.


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment